By Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
The goal of this booklet is to give overview articles describing the most recent theoretical and experimental advancements within the box of chilly atoms and molecules. Our desire is this sequence will advertise learn by way of either highlighting fresh breakthroughs and by means of outlining the most promising examine instructions within the field.
- Degenerate Quantum Gases of Strontium (Simon Stellmer, Florian Schreck and Thomas C Killian)
- Fermi Gases with artificial Spin-Orbit Coupling (Jing Zhang, Hui Hu, Xia-Ji Liu and Han Pu)
- The Mott Transition in a Bose gasoline Measured via Time of Flight (K. Jiménez-García and that i B Spielman)
- One-Dimensional Photonic Band Gaps in Optical Lattices (Marina Samoylova, Nicola Piovella, Michael Holynski, Philippe Wilhelm Courteille and Romain Bachelard)
- Cold and scorching Atomic Vapors: A Testbed for Astrophysics? (Q Baudouin, W Guerin and R Kaiser)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Atom-Molecule Conversion (Li-Bin Fu and Jie Liu)
- Quantum Metrology with chilly Atoms (Jiahao Huang, Shuyuan Wu, Honghua Zhong and Chaohong Lee)
Readership: examine scientists together with graduate scholars and top point undergraduate students.
Read or Download Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 PDF
Similar molecular physics books
Recombination strains at radio wavelengths were - and nonetheless are - a pow erful instrument for contemporary astronomy. For greater than thirty years they've got allowed astronomers to probe the gases from which stars shape. they've got even been detected within the sunlight. moreover, observations of those spectral traces facilitate simple examine into the atom, in varieties and environments which may purely exist within the large dimensions and severe stipulations of cosmic laboratories.
Protecting quite a lot of subject matters regarding neutron and x-ray optics, this booklet explores the elements of neutron and x-ray optics and their linked historical past and functions in a way available to either lower-level scholars whereas keeping the element essential to complex scholars and researchers.
This thesis investigates the transitions from one electronically excited nation to a different. Such techniques - the quickest of occasions in chemistry - can be studied with femtosecond solution, and Thomas S. Kuhlman techniques the query either with experimental and theoretical tools. His process contributes to provide an explanation for approaches of excessive value to all medical fields desirous about the interaction between mild and subject: the deactivation of the electronically excited states after excitation.
This publication is an interdisciplinary creation to optical cave in of laser beams, that is modelled via singular (blow-up) ideas of the nonlinear Schrödinger equation. With nice care and aspect, it develops the topic together with the mathematical and actual historical past and the heritage of the topic.
- Atomic Theories (Routledge Library Editions: 20th Century Science)
- Atomic and Molecular Photoabsorption: Absolute Partial Cross Sections
- Macroscopic Matter Wave Interferometry (Springer Theses)
- Advances in Quantum Chemistry: A Tribute Volume in Honour of Professor Osvaldo Goscinski: Vol 47
- Atmospheric Ultraviolet Remote Sensing (International Geophysics)
- Theory of Heavy Ion Collision Physics in Hadron Therapy: 65 (Advances in Quantum Chemistry)
Extra info for Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2
Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 by Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
- Get The High Roller Experience: How Caesars and Other PDF
- New PDF release: Le buone pratiche del teatro. Una banca delle idee per il